There are several possible reasons, so try these helpful steps:
- Double check to make sure you are entering the billing information exactly as it is on the card account.
- Try using a different Internet browser, especially if you’re using Safari. Try using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. They tend to work best.
- Try using a different computer or mobile device to access our site and submit your payment.
If you continue to receive a Processor Declined message, the decline is being issued by your card issuer. Please contact them for more details and request that they approve the charge.
Common reasons why you could receive a decline:
- You've Reached Your Credit Limit.
- Your Purchase Was Flagged as Fraud.
- You Have a Large Pending Transaction.
- You Entered the Wrong Information.
- You're Behind on Payments.
- Your Credit Card is Expired.
- Your Card Account Has Been Closed Without Your Knowledge.