REACHING OUT TO CORPORATE MATCHING DONATIONS
Donors looking to get their gifts matched typically need to submit a gift match request to their company. This process will vary slightly from company to company. We've created an email for you to send to eligible donors to help them get their corporate matching process started! Don't forget that your school keeps 100% of all corporate matching gifts!
HOW TO EMAIL DONORS WITH CORPORATE MATCHING ELIGIBLE DONATIONS
- Go to the "Corporate Matching" tab on your Admin Dashboard
- Click "CS" to download a spreadsheet of all the eligible donations
- Pull up the spreadsheet and copy/paste the email addresses into an email in the BCC field (be sure to use BCC!)
- Use the below email template to ask these donors to confirm if they filled out the paperwork with their company. Send!
- If you get a response from anyone saying they haven't completed the corporate match for their company yet, encourage them to do it today!
Change the text in red to match your school!
BCC: Corporate Match Eligible/Submitted Donations
Subject: Corporate Matching Your Donation for the [SCHOOL FUNDRAISER NAME]
Hello SCHOOL NAME sponsor!
I wanted to thank you for generously supporting SCHOOL NAME! We are so grateful for you!
Booster's fundraising software let us know that your company offers a company matching gift,
and we wanted to:
- Make sure you submitted your company's corporate matching paperwork so that your donation can he processed.
- See if you had any questions that I can help with!
Here's some of the information you may need to fill out your company's gift matching paperwork:
Tax ID #: INSERT PARENT GROUP/SCHOOL TAX ID NUMBER
PARENT GROUP/SCHOOL Point of Contact: CONTACT INFO
Matching Gift made out to: SCHOOL NAME PARENT GROUP
This is such an important school year, and this corporate matching gift helps in a big way!
Again, thank you for your support! Go SCHOOL MASCOT!